Historical Information Gatherers (HIG) seeks a full-time Client Services Coordinator based in our Hopkins, Minnesota office.
HIG provides environmental professionals with data needed to understand past property uses and determine current environmental risk. HIG’s products and services include historical maps, aerial photography, city directory research, title research services, environmental database reports and local property record reviews.
*After initial training, this position can be a work-from-home position for the next few months due to COVID-19. This would require the candidate to have an appropriate home office with high-speed internet service.
Client Services Coordinators (CSCs) interact with our clients regarding orders for historical property data and research services. CSCs communicate with our clients, the HIG Production Group, and our data vendors and re-sellers to help the Production Group ensure orders all completed correctly and on time. CSCs communicate with our clients and fellow employees by telephone, video conference and via email; therefore, strong communication skills are a must.
- Process incoming and outgoing orders, create invoices for completed orders and set up new client accounts.
- Order products/services from vendors and subcontractors.
- Answer client questions regarding orders and provide information about our services to prospective clients.
- Interact with clients who need custom research and provide clients with quotes.
- Communicate with Production Group Manager and Researcher to help ensure each order is properly customized and delivered on time.
- Average 40 hours/week; Monday – Friday / 10:30 am – 6:30 pm (includes 30 minutes of break time)
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong data entry and general computer skills.
- Customer service experience, including excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience using MS Office, Adobe, file sharing systems, and various internet mapping systems.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly reply to multiple requests for information from clients, co-workers and supervisors each day.
- Experience using ArcGIS.
- Experience with MS Access.
- Degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Studies or another similar field.
- Experience conducting or supporting environmental due diligence services.
- Ability to work from a suitable home office space with a high-speed internet connection.
Salary range $36 – $45K depending on level of experience and desired qualifications. Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, retirement plan with employer contribution and health insurance reimbursement plan.
To Apply – Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. HIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note – HIG is a Dog Friendly office!
For more information about HIG, please visit http://www.historicalinfo.com