How to Access Your Historic Aerials & Maps
ShareFile is a password protected area for sharing information between HIG and clients. ShareFile is a tool for sending, receiving, and organizing your business files online. The following are easy steps to access your files.
Your New ShareFile Account One Time Setup Process
1. A representative at HIG will create a new account for you on ShareFile.
2. Once the account is created, you will receive an email indicating:
“Welcome! You have been added to the account for Historical Information Gatherers, Inc. Activating your account will allow you to create your password. This link is unique to you and must be used within the next 30 days. Click here to activate your user account.”
Clink on the link “click here” to proceed to login.
3. Once you click on the link to activate your user account, you will be given an opportunity to update your account information and create a temporary password to login to your account.
4. Once you login with the temporary password, you will be prompted to change the login to a password unique to you.
5. Check the information, then click the “Save” button.
6. You will then be logged into the account that was created for you.
How to Download Files from ShareFile to your Computer
1. Login to ShareFile.
2. Click on your client folder and navigate to the document you wish to download.
3. Check the box next to the document(s) you wish to download to your computer.
4. Click “Download”.
5. Click “Save File” and save to a specified location on your computer.
6. Files in your account folder will remain in your folder for 6 months.
7. You can download files up to 5 times.
If you have any trouble accessing or saving your projects files, please call us at 952-253-2004 (extension 0).