We employ talented environmental professionals, GIS specialists, and business development professionals primarily based out of the HIG headquarters in Hopkins, MN. HIG provides environmental professionals with data needed to understand past property uses and determine current environmental risk for properties nationwide. Our products and services include historical maps, aerial photography, city directory research, title research services, environmental database reports and local property record reviews. PLEASE NOTE: We have a dog-friendly office.
For information regarding current job openings, contact Marla Smith at email@example.com.
To apply for open positions listed below, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. HIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Client Services Coordinator, Full-time
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is the primary person who interacts with both our long term clients and new clients on a day to day basis regarding orders. The CSC position is a critical liaison between clients, the HIG sales team, the HIG production group, and our vendors. Our CSCs communicate with our clients both over the telephone and via email; therefore, strong communication skills are a must.
- Process incoming and outgoing orders. Review and revise invoices for completed orders.
- Communicate with Production Group staff to help insure each order is properly customized and delivered on time to our customers.
- Order products/services from vendors and subcontractors.
- Answer client questions regarding orders and provide information about our services to prospective clients.
- Interact with clients who need quotes, custom research and help with ordering.
- Average 40 hours/week; Monday – Friday, starting late morning and ending in early evening.
- Customer service experience, including excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and friendly and professional telephone skills.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly reply to multiple requests for information from clients, co-workers and supervisors each day.
- Strong data entry and general computer skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience using MS Office, Adobe, file sharing systems, and various internet mapping systems.
- Reliable transportation to HIG’s office in Hopkins.
- Experience conducting or supporting environmental due diligence services.
- Degree in GIS, Geology, Geography, Environmental Studies or other similar field.
- Experience using ArcGIS and MS Access.
Salary range $35,000 – $50,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays, retirement plan with employer contribution and health insurance reimbursement plan.